- Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP) is a plan created for Medicare beneficiaries who live in one of Elderplan’s contracted nursing facilities;
- Elderplan for Medicaid Beneficiaries (HMO D-SNP) is a plan designed to help Medicare beneficiaries who are eligible for Medicaid or another NY State medical assistance program;
- Elderplan Extra Help (HMO) is a newly improved plan that allows you to spend less on your health coverage. Take another look at the plan with a low premium and low co-pays;
- Elderplan Assist (HMO IE-SNP) is a plan specifically designed for residents of assisted living communities who need Nursing Home level care. This plan allows you to stay in your assisted living facility and get the added care you need;
- Elderplan Plus Long-Term Care (HMO D-SNP) is a plan designed for individuals receiving both Medicare and Medicaid that provides the care and support you need to stay in the comfortable surroundings of your home.